-->

Header

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

How Do You Introduce Yourself When You Have Been Asked Tell Me About Yourself At The Time Of Interview

Introduce Yourself When You Have Been Asked "Tell Me About Yourself" At The Time Of Job Interview

This is the question which is mostly asked in all interviews.  Almost all the interviews start with this question that is "Introduce Yourself" or "Tell Me About Yourself". As you know, the first impression is the best and last impression. 

With this answer, you have to impress the interviewer to make a great first impression. It helps you to create a positive impression in the interview.  Rest of the interview is carried out based on the answers you replied with this question.

All interviewers asked this question to understand how much confidence you have and how do you express yourself and to observe your body language while answering. While answering this question, you have to follow some techniques step by step. You should not give any unshaped answers what not to say. 

Always remember don't talk about your personal or family life or some other profession which you like other than the job you applied for. Then what to say !! 

There are some steps let's  follow while answering this question.

How-Do-You-Introduce-Yourself-When-You-Have-Been-Asked-Tell-Me-About-Yourself-At-The-Time-Of-An-Interview


Firstly Steps

You have to say “thanks” to the interviewer. For example, you can start in this way. Thank you very much for giving me this opportunity to introduce myself.  It's my great pleasure to introduce myself or you can say thank you very much for shortlisting me for the personal interview or Thanks for giving me this golden opportunity to “Introduce Myself” before this panel.   

Second Steps

Is that your name tells your full name clearly. After name tells the place you're from. For example I'm from New Delhi or elsewhere. I belong to Mumbai or you can say I'm a native of Mumbai.

Third Steps

Is about educational qualifications, only the highest education qualification if you are pursuing any degree, just mention that. For example, I'm pursuing MBA from Delhi University or I’m a recent MBA post graduate from Delhi University.

Fourth Steps

Is your education details, you need to provide your academic project details or your work experience project details. If you are a fresher one, then tell about your project which you have conducted during academic period or industrial training program that you have done earlier. For example I have done my project work in so and so company when I was in the final year BTech or if any.

Fifth Steps

Is your work experience. If you are an experienced one, then tell about your work experience. For example I'm a software engineer with nine years’ experience in software development fields etc.

Sixth Steps

Is your achievement.  Project your professional achievements which are related to your academic point of view or related to your work experience. This will help you to show why you are a fit for this job.

For example, I am a topper in my college. I have been awarded the best employee in my current company. You can say your short-term goals and long-term goals also. For example; currently I want to settle in a good organization where I get a good platform. You can call it as a short-term goal. But if you say after 5 years I want to start my own business this could be your long-term goal?

Seventh Steps

Is your Strength and Weakness.  Just mention professional strengths. Strengths should be such which is useful to the organization like I'm a quick learner. I am very hard-working. My strengths are positive attitude, hard-working, punctuality, personal and strong management skills.

My weakness is my emotional nature which leads me in trouble sometimes. Final step is closing in the end. You have to conclude the answer for an example well, these are just a brief summary of my journey so far. However, if you want to know any further details, I would be very much glad to share it.

Follow the above order as mentioned while answering this question as a keynote. Stick to your career, education and achievements.  Interview won't value and interest about your family story.  If you have been asked by the interviewer "Tell Me About Yourself". Tell me about yourself as an experienced introduction like Good morning.

These are the steps you could present yourself before an interview when you were asked to “Tell Me About Yourself”. You can use the sample answers mentioned in this article or you can modify as per your need and frame a nice answer with your own good words.

Thanks dear reader, if you have any queries, please comment. If you did enjoy with this be sure to share with your friends.

For more blog please visit: beturn.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

1 Comments

sun country same day flight change Only the travel dates can be changed; all other changes must be made by calling Sun Country Reservations. ... Flight and hotel reservations can only be changed or canceled by calling Sun Country Reservations. Change or cancellation fees may apply.